Monday, June 3, 2013

gorgeous Melbourne home - Jane Hall's colourful sanctuary

Jane Hall's Melbourne home (page 1) Photo by Armelle Habib Story and styling by Heather Nette King copyright Fairfax Media

Jane Hall's Melbourne home (page 2) Photo by Armelle Habib Story and styling by Heather Nette King copyright Fairfax Media
Joyous decorating.  That's what I call this.  In her new home, my lovely friend Jane Hall has once again created a scrumptious living space filled with colour, humour, joy and personality.   And, as she says in the story,  “Our home is full of things that make Lu and I smile... I am a complete bower-bird – very attracted to colour – and this home has masses of open shelving which I had absolutely no trouble filling.” Yup, no trouble at all.  It's heaven.

hx

4 comments:

  1. Have I seen this house in a magazine before......perhaps with the previous owners???
    I love how Jane has decorated it. Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tania - it may have been in a mag previously - with the original owners - not sure! It's a great house. h

      Delete
  2. It was Jane's glass collection that prompted my blue glass obsession!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never tire seeing those pink parkers dining chairs, love Jane, love her home!
    Love your styling!

    ReplyDelete